SAP Commerce Cloud 2005 includes key features to enable superior customer experience with Headless Commerce scenarios and supports end-to-end business processes for building an Intelligent Enterprise.
- The Commerce OCC APIs for B2C and B2B enable high speed and agility with a Headless / API-first approach to reach customers through a variety of digital touchpoints such as decoupled Storefronts for desktop and mobile, Apps, wearables, smart devices, and social media.
- The Backoffice Product Cockpit now features management of complex bundles and rules to enable cross-selling of physical, digital, and service products that helps boost average order value and conversion.
- The Backoffice workflow designer enhances business user productivity for workflow management in a visual and highly intuitive way.
- Context-Driven Services Integration enables further capabilities such as A/B testing and Merchandising to offer better customer experience with real-time personalization and boost conversion.
- Enhancements to Integration APIs and SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Commerce Cloud simplify end-to-end integrations for enterprise-wide business processes.
- Pre-built SAP Integrations to SAP S/4HANA and SAP Customer Experience solutions provide an integrated ecosystem to offer seamless customer experiences for Lead to Cash scenarios by lowering integration costs and automating business processes.