Are You Ready to Join us ?
If you choose to work with us, you will experience our on-boarding program and have access to our own internal academy, called ACADEMY, where you can choose from various up to date technical skills or personal development trainings.
Zerosandones has always had a flat organizational structure and within the last years, we have become an agile company, a network of teams within a people-centered culture. We are constantly open to new approaches that work and ultimately benefit our clients.
If you are a proactive person, ready to take initiative and willing to openly contribute to our company goals, we encourage you to contact us.
Sr. Multi Cloud DevOps Engineer
As a Senior Multi Cloud DevOps Engineer you will work closely with other engineers and operators across other global teams and our lines of business. You’ll work across shared service departments, lines of businesses and global teams to deliver high quality services and ensure business goals around governance in our public cloud environments are met. The role will focus on breaking down complex problems into tactical actions and implement DevOps solutions. This role requires extensive cross-group coordination across levels, excellent communication skills, that span across various horizontal functions. This role is based in Palo Alto, California. You are highly resourceful, creative, analytical and have a combination of focus, flexibility, self-motivation plus integrity and willingness to embrace a One SAP and customer first mentality that SAP is known for. The role offers an excellent compensation/benefit package, flexible working hours and a diverse, friendly working environment. Additionally, you will have access to variety of training resources and dedicated training time to ensure continuous self and team upskilling.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
· Extensive knowledge of DevOps tools and methodologies – e.g. Terraform, Git, Jenkins, JIRA or equivalents
· Team-first outlook including building great working relationships with peers across functions
· Fluency in English – verbal and written
· Positive can-do attitude, self-starter with desire to exceed customer expectations
· Must be a great human being and possess a mind of set change, while not being afraid to fail
· Advanced scripting skills in Python, PowerShell, Perl, Bash, Shell or another common language
· Experience with TCP/IP and network programming, can deploy VPCs & VPNs to public clouds
· Understanding of virtualization and global infrastructure, load balancing, networking, security and operations
· Proficiency with source control, continuous integration and testing methods (Git, GitLab, Jenkins)
· Experience in configuration management technologies (Ansible/Chef/Puppet) and container services (Docker/Kubernetes)
· Provide technical support to internal customers on enterprise cloud solutions
· Automate things rather than doing them twice
· Experience in collaborating and influencing others to improve engineering and operational processes
· Experience in designing and implementing scalable cloud-based solution architectures
· Certification in one of AWS, Azure or GCP
· Experience in Governance (e.g. security, cost) of public cloud resources at scale, ideally through automation
· 5 years of hands on experience with of Public Cloud (i.e. GCP, AWS, or Azure) and Cloud Engineering and Operations at scale